Rajasthan TET Exam 2013 Online Application Form Download RTET: www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in : Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test Notification :www.examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Government has issued the notification for the rajasthan teacher eligibility test 2013 and invited online application forms for the exam.Rajasthan government conducts the tet exam every year and every year a large number of aspirants appears in the tet exam and the main aim of the candidates is to make their career in the teaching field.So all the candidates who want to apply online for the rajasthan tet exam 2013 needs to apply before 18th November 2013.So get here further details also like syllabus,previous year question paper and the whole exam pattern.
RTET 2013 :Rajasthan TET 2013
RTET 2013 :Rajasthan TET 2013 Eligibility and Qualifications :
- RTET 2013 Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2013:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- RTET 2013 Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2013 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for RTET.
Important Date for RTET Exam 2013:-
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2013 (RTET 2013) will be conduct as per following schedule.
Online Registration Start Date of RTET Exam 2013 : 24 oct 2013
Last Date of online Registration of RTET Exam : 18 nov 2013
RTET 2013 Exam Date : 29 dec 2013
Candidate can apply online application from of RTET 2013. All qualified candidates of Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test will get a valid certificate which will be valid for some years in Govt.
RTET 2013 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
RTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Rajasthan primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Rajasthan upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
- The individual will be selected on the basis of the written test.
- The syllabus for the TET examination will be mentioned below:
- For the teacher’s recruitment for the class 1st to 5th:
- CD (Child development), PD (pedagogy) – It consists of 30 quests. Of 1 mark. each.
- Language-1-It consists of 30 quests. Of 1 mark each.
- Language-2-It consists of 30 quests. Of 1 mark each.
- Mathematics-It consists of 30 quests. Of 1 mark each.
- Environmental Education-It consists of 30 quests. Of 1 mark each.
- For the teachers’ recruitment for the class 6th to 8th:
- Child Development and pedagogy- It consists of 30 quests. Of 1 mark each.
- Language-1- It consists of 30 quests. Of 1 mark each.
- Language-2- It consists of 30 quests. Of 1 mark each.